Skip to Content


Misdemeanor And Felony “Expungement” Lawyer

Long after you've paid your debt to society, your criminal record can continue to haunt you. Having charges or a conviction on your record can prevent you from being hired for a job, obtaining professional licenses, establishing permanent residency and United States citizenship, and even renting a home or an apartment.

Some of the rights you lost as the result of a criminal conviction can be restored upon the dismissal of your conviction. Attorney Earl E. Conaway, III has the experience and skill needed to help you get an expungement or reduction of your conviction. He is committed to helping individuals get a fresh start and the opportunities they deserve.

For more information about expungements, call us today for a free consultation by calling our law firm at 805-546-8797 or contact us online. All messages are returned promptly. We offer flexible appointment scheduling and even make jail visits as necessary.

Felony “Expungements” And Reductions

If you've been charged with certain “wobbler” felonies, there is a chance that the court could declare your offense a misdemeanor by granting a motion to reduce your felony to a misdemeanor pursuant to California Penal Code 17(b). You must have completed all terms of your probation and sentence. After it has been declared a misdemeanor, it can then be dismissed from your criminal record.

Misdemeanor “Expungements”

If you have been convicted of a misdemeanor, the conviction will remain on your record forever. Our office can petition to dismiss your conviction once you have successfully completed all of the terms of your probation. Once a court grants the petition, your conviction will be set aside, a plea of not guilty will be entered, and the case will be dismissed. 

A request for early termination of probation can be made upon the successful completion of your conditions of probation. Once your probation has been terminated, your misdemeanor conviction can be dismissed.

Diversion Or Deferred Entry Of Judgment

If you are charged with certain nonviolent drug possession offenses, you may be eligible to participate in diversion programs. If you successfully complete all of the diversion program requirements, your record will show a dismissal.

Call a Central Coast expungement lawyer at 805-546-8797 or contact us online today to get advice on your particular case!

Hear What Our Clients Have To Say

"After firing two lawyers for failure to communicate with me and missed court dates, I was praying for a good lawyer and Earl was the perfect one for my case. He went above and beyond, constantly communicating with me with updates and what the strategy plan would be. I highly recommend him for anybody out there that wants a top notch lawyer that actually cares about his clients!"
Posted By: Marcelo Tamez

Free Consultation

This slideout can include a call-to-action or a quick scroll back to the top.

Scroll to Top